Friday, July 17, 2015

Post 1,600.

"Your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn


So, it's been seventeen months since I wrote my 1,500th blog post and since that time, I've revitalized the montaging portion of my page and been awarded with page views unlike any seen on this page before. I've been blessed by the universe, since that time, to meet and become the boyfriend to a wonderful girl named Jasmine, I've continued with my thankless job working as a Direct Care Worker at Cerebal Palsy Associations of New York State, and I traveled to California for a week last year where I saw the sights in Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, and became the first person in my family to touch the Pacific Ocean. Great things have come my way and I hope even greater ones find me too. Thanks for all your support!


Stats

Posts: 1,599

Subscribers: 745

Views: 2,872,695



No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.