Monday, August 17, 2015

Lost! (V3).

Click For Song: HERE
Just because I'm losing....

 photo ron17_zpsawa7ttko.jpg

....doesn't mean I'm lost....

 photo ron19_zpshcx4g5ip.jpg

....doesn't mean I'll stop....

 photo ron21_zpsdofhpfec.jpg

....doesn't mean I'm across.

 photo hermoine130_zpszpxpva62.jpg

Just because I'm hurting....

 photo ron3_zpsymdhp9wj.jpg

....doesn't mean I'm hurt....

 photo Ron_zpsddsvvxun.jpg

....doesn't mean I didn't get....

 photo hermoine154_zpsuwj3faxi.jpg

....what I deserved....

 photo hermoine153_zpsxyeabgdc.jpg

....no better....

 photo hermoine33_zpstzhwucby.jpg

....and no worse.

 photo ron43_zpsayhjnszq.jpg

I just got....

 photo ron127_zpssxzb61cd.jpg

....lost....

 photo ron128_zps7hshkkqo.jpg

....every river that I....

 photo ron45_zpsa1jmjwvn.jpg

....tried to cross....

 photo ron135_zpsxuupkjnl.jpg

....every door I ever tried....

 photo ron97_zpssykwthcy.jpg

....was locked....

 photo Hermoine_zpsnlyis9mt.jpg

....oh, and I'm....

 photo ron56_zpslbzf15lu.jpg

....just waiting till the shine....

 photo ron57_zpsqx8vw1ny.jpg

....wears off.

 photo ron59_zps8cksnyyd.jpg

You might be a big fish....

 photo ron141_zpsq7uedvdm.jpg

....in a little pond....

 photo ron38_zpsolazwsu9.jpg

....doesn't mean you've won....

 photo ron143_zpscmbdrw7x.jpg

....cause along may come....

 photo ron39_zpsfz33gjdi.jpg

....a bigger one.

 photo ron86_zpsyh4yktju.jpg

And you'll be lost....

 photo ron26_zps8xc1zrl1.jpg

....every river that you tried to cross....

 photo ron32_zpsvn8bz9aq.jpg

....every gun you ever held went off....

 photo ron33_zpsnnijpiqq.jpg

....oh, and I'm....

 photo ron16_zpsako4aska.jpg

....just waiting til the firing's stopped....

 photo ron14_zps6edeuiop.jpg

....oh, and I'm....

 photo ron136_zpslvehb1op.jpg

....just waiting til the shine wears off.

 photo hermoine121_zpspm4gzqu3.jpg

Oh, and I'm....

 photo hermoine130_zpszpxpva62.jpg

....just waiting til the shine wears off....

 photo ron19_zpshcx4g5ip.jpg

....oh, and I'm....

 photo ron137_zpsonlhn9pu.jpg

....just waiting til the shine....

 photo ron41_zps2tui5djd.jpg

....wears off.

 photo ron138_zpspd6noarx.jpg

"Lost!"

By

Coldplay

Screencaps by DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.