Thursday, October 15, 2015

Agent Smiths.

"Disrespect me, I'll disrespect you. It's just the way it is." - CM Punk


As much as I can't stand the management on my job, alot of my co-workers are just as bad. A bus driver for the company that I work for was going to the same place that I was heading to this morning but refused to give me a lift. He claimed there were no seats left. I could've held on to the grab handle in the back, I countered, but he shut the door in my face and sped off because.... of course he did: These acts of disrespect are mandated in my life. I bet he would've found a way for his own son or daughter though. Or the director of the day program. But me? No. I'm just a piece of shit. I have no respect for ass-kissing company men.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.