Sunday, October 4, 2015

Chameleoncrats.

"But for all I aspire, I'm really a liar. And I'm running out of things I can do." - Trent Reznor


Don't vote for this bitch. I, personally, refuse to. Not after all she's done to covertly contribute to the dysfunction of people of color. While I'm a registered Democrat who's voted in every election he's been eligible for, I'm not a blind loyalist either and I know what the Clintons are on. Playing the saxophone on a black talk show doesn't impress me and I haven't forgotten about the racially-biased three strikes laws that the Clinton supported or their racial attacks on Obama in the '08 election either.
I'd be the first to toss up the middle finger at Trump, surely to Jeb Bush as well, but Hillary deserves one too.

 photo prisons_zpsrqiropxu.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.