Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Staying In Lane.

"I don't know, it's just the way I am." - Eminem


Something I've learned from years of storytelling, through both writing and montaging, is that you can't please everybody. And you shouldn't, because it's not your responsibility. Those that get what you're trying to do will get it, and those who don't appreciate it just won't. Therefore, one shouldn't attempt to please those in the latter category. When all is said and done, you have a creative duty to fulfill your personal vision and a constitutional right to express your opinion. If people don't like what you're selling then they should move on like mature adults. It's as simple as that. Personally, I bite my tongue for nobody. Never have, never will. I wasn't raised to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.