Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Vigilance.

"And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"


Wow, how nice. The only male supervisor on my job walked up to me as soon as I clocked in and shook my hand, man to man; Told me that he appreciates all the hard work I've put in and not to think that he hasn't noticed my effort. It's more than any of these bitter old hen supervisors have ever said to me around here. And this job is still a piece of shit but I really appreciated that for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.