Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Game.

Click For Song: HERE
(Time to play the game)....

 photo jp6_zpsbuuzx471.jpg

....time to play the game (muah-ha-ha-ha)....

 photo jp9_zpsiatviq9w.jpg

....(ha-ha-ha-ha) it's all about the game....

 photo JP58_zpshctrqart.jpg

....(and how you play it)....

 photo jp191_zpseykqb9k0.jpg

....all about control....

 photo jp223_zpswkqerrxq.jpg

....(and if you can take it)....

 photo jp224_zpsqvrftjyk.jpg

....all about your debt (and if you can pay it)....

 photo jp105_zpsj6djrzmy.jpg

....it's all about pain (and who's gonna make it)....

 photo jp106_zpso46oxz3h.jpg

....I am the game....

 photo jp153_zpskugxjhwt.jpg

....(you don't wanna play me)....

 photo jp158_zpstdyukjty.jpg

....I am control....

 photo jp94_zpski4ersu3.jpg

....(no way you can shake me)....

 photo jp95_zpsrw44wsh6.jpg

....I am heavy debt....

 photo jp186_zps92rgsjem.jpg

....(no way you can pay me)....

 photo jp183_zpsyxww7hs5.jpg

....I am the pain (and I know you can't take me)....

 photo jp184_zpsm5f8nwq0.jpg

....look over your shoulder, ready to run....

 photo jp92_zpsyx7jmnj2.jpg

....like a good little bitch from a smoking gun....

 photo jp91_zpsjbmslfgo.jpg

....I am the game and I make the rules....

 photo jp213_zpskxmcoe4v.jpg

....(so move on out here, you can die like a fool)....

 photo jp212_zpsemlb5lla.jpg

....try to figure out what my move's gonna be....

 photo jp111_zpsov8rn9ut.jpg

....(come on over, sucker, why don't you ask me)....

 photo jp113_zpsk0vwzhey.jpg

....don't you forget there's a price you can pay....

 photo jp190_zpshfo4bfqz.jpg

....cause I am the game and I want to play!

 photo jp193_zpsdykot5wn.jpg

(Time to play the game) - (ha-ha-ha-ha)....

 photo jp202_zpsjmsk8o2i.jpg

....time to play the game!

 photo jp204_zpstimjwaf4.jpg

It's all about the game (and how you play it)....

 photo jp77_zpshtanwax7.jpg

....it's all about control (and if you can take it)....

 photo jp75_zps9ycedbka.jpg

....it's all about your debt (and if you can pay it)....

 photo jp138_zps1jlivzii.jpg

....it's all about the pain (and who's gonna make it)....

 photo jp143_zpsikdxtgoq.jpg

....I am the game (you don't want to play me)....

 photo jp88_zpsz73qzo1u.jpg

....I am control (there's no way you can shake me)....

 photo jp89_zpsstr6hzsn.jpg

....I am your debt (and you know you can't pay me)....

 photo jp189_zpsmtgv5w1n.jpg

....I am your pain (and I know you can't take me).

 photo jp197_zpslpqmmyvp.jpg

Play the game, you're gonna be the same....

 photo jp259_zps2xkkbe27.jpg

....you're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames (ha-ha-ha-ha)....


....time to play the game....

 photo jp50_zpsf1koldbn.jpg

....time to play the game....

 photo jp118_zpsfir0nthc.jpg

....time to play the game....

 photo jp130_zpspxdivq5j.jpg

....time to play the game (ha-ha-ha-ha)....

 photo jp129_zps0qjt76oo.jpg

....time to play the game!

 photo jp128_zpsjj7qr6i0.jpg

"The Game"

By

Motorhead

R.I.P to Lemmy Kilmister
Screencaps by DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.