Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sensation.

"Changes fill my time, baby, that's alright with me. In the midst I think of you, and how it used to be."-Robert Plant

And I find myself back where I belong. Deep into myself once again. Back to where I started out.

Last year was pretty unique. It was the first time that I wasn't alone but as a consequence, I don't think I was as strong as I am when I'm by myself.

It's always a bittersweet thing but now, Im back to where I started out from. Alone again.

It's the eeriest of sensations.

Part of myself is still holding onto what I had, not that long ago but in the end, My mind overpowers my heart.

I know I can't go back to the way things were before.

It's all too powerful that I can't EVER have those times again with anyone. I won't let it happen. I can't.

I went wrong somewhere along the way and I can't take that risk again for a long time, if not ever again.

It's a big riddle to me.

When I'm not alone and lonely, I'm weaker than when I am alone and lonely.

When I'm alone, I'm at the top of my game. Nothing gets passed me. I'm really strong when I'm alone. It's my territory. Sadly, it all comes with a price....I have to be by myself to hold that stregnth and VERY strong consciousness.

I'm not meant to be that happy as I was, that's why everytime I like or feel a certain way for someone, it ends up fucked. It's not meant to be for a reason. I look at it as a sign to stop trying and looking.

I can't be with anyone because I get too weak. Too caught in the moment. Not blind, just too caught up and consumed with my feelings.

It's greedy for me to even exspect or want those feelings, the way I feel and see it.

Alone, I can do anything but I can only do it all by myself, alone. It's the price I pay.

I have to be by myself for reasons, some too hard to exsplain.

Sometimes, when I'm wounded, It brings out the stronger parts of me.

As my seconds and minutes pass by, I gain limitless potential. All alone, I grow older by myself to observe the world in my own way.

I'm alone so that no one else has to be. It's my gift to the world. I'm holding the balance, gallantly.

I miss the times that I wasn't alone but now, things have come full circle to where it all belongs and I'm right where I belong beside the times, paying my consequences.

As the days pass and the sun sets with every passing day, I'll be here, where I belong. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.