Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me.

Click For Song: HERE
You don't know how you took it....


....you just know what you got.


Oh lawdy, you've been stealing from the thieves and you got caught.


In the headlights of a stretch car....


....you're a star.

Photobucket

Dressing like your sister.


Living like a tart.


If they don't know what you're doing....


....babe, it must be art!


You're a headache, in a suitcase.

Photobucket

You're a star.



Oh, no, don't be shy.

Photobucket

You don't have to go blind.


Hold me....


Thrill me....


Kiss me....

Photobucket

Kill me.



You don't know how you got here....


....you just know you want out.


Believing in yourself almost as much as you doubt!


You're a big smash!


You wear it like a rash.


You're a Star!



Oh no, don't be shy.


You need a crowd to cry.


Hold me....


Thrill me....


Kiss me....


Kill me.



They want you to be Jesus.

Photobucket

They'll go down on one knee....



But they'll want their money back if you're alive at thirty-three!

Photobucket

And you're turning tricks with your crucifix.


You're a star, oh child!



Of course you're not shy.


You don't have to deny, luv!


Hold me....


Thrill me....


Kiss me....


Kill me.

Photobucket

 "HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME"

By

U2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.