Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Science of Sleep.

"Dreams begin responsibilities."-Bono

I'm starting to hate my dreams. They're getting on my nerves.

It's a fact that the more you think and conflict things during the day, the more  dreams you'll have in one night.

I'm starting to have three and four dreams per night and it's starting to mess with me but I'd rather that than no dreams at all.

But the point I'm trying to get to is that these dreams are becoming more and more real by the night and last night's dream was real with a twist of craziness. You guys might enjoy them.

Well, I went to bed and at some point in the first dream, I was walking with whom I'm guessing was my girlfriend in the dream, Evan Rachel Wood. It's stupid, I know, but we were walking in some suburban neighborhood and we reached my grandparents' house (which is here in the city in real life but in the suburbs in my dream) and then out of nowhere, Rafael appears to be in my grandparents' kitchen watching a video of two girls I used to know at Lehman, making out.

After all of that, It gets a bit fuzzy but I remember the last part and it's a part I really wish I could've erased.
So, In the dream, I went to bed with Evan and when I woke up who the fuck was there laying next to me?
[Heavy Sigh] Mia.

I mean, dammit! Can't I even get away from her shit in my sleep?

Moving on, it was Mia who I woke up next to and the dream was peaceful and I was happy watching her sleep then she woke up and I tried to kiss her but she pulled away and left me sitting there in my room after she coldly left. After that, the whole thing ended and I woke up.

Now, seeing as I'm usually good at interpreting my dreams, there are some things which take time to understand about them. I'll post my thoughts on this dream when I figure it all out.

A few days ago, I dreamed I was walking on a abondonned bridge and at the end of the bridge, my dad was there waiting for me. That was an interesting one. It was interesting because all of it was symbolic of something. The Bridge, especially.

I had a really cool one a few weeks ago where Elisha Cuthbert and I were on the run from someone (I forgot who) and while we were running, we made it into a movie theatre where "Iron Man Vs. The Incredible Hulk" was playing (I'm not joking! This is the type of shit I have in my dreams!) and in order to hide, Elisha and I sat in the dark theatre and out of some sorta "James Bond" bravery, I ran out of the theatre and I hopped in a car for some reason.

So, one of the two guys spotted me and opened up the driver's door and began strangelling me with a rope.

It was a weird dream, that's for sure but anyway, while we were fighting (with him still choking me), I pulled up enough to see a guy with a gun and a seperate clip of bullets in the back of his pants, walking passed the passenger side of the car, so I broke out of the choke hold the guy had me in and I rushed to the passenger side of the car and swiped the gun and clip, exchanged the old clip from the gun with the new one, pulled the chamber back and shot the guy who was strangelling me in the head, through the open doors of the car and then I shot whom I'm guessing was his partner, in the chest as he exited the theatre.

That's all I remember from that dream, I kept all the details because I wrote the whole thing down on paper as soon as I woke up that morning.

I'm pretty weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.