Friday, November 21, 2008

Heaven and Hell.

"Some things you have to believe."-Chris Martin

I don't have the words to express my feelings about tonight's Supernatural so I'll make this short. Last night's episode of Supernatural has been, not just one of the very best episodes of the entire series so far, but one of the best things I've ever seen in any type of film, television show or anything I've read in a comic book or novel.

Everything that the series started with and continued with for the past three and a half  (almost four) years, all lead up to this point and in a more poetic and serious way, this episode ("Heaven and Hell") was the most philisophical and touching of all of the episodes this far.

It was unbelievable. And for those of you who think I'm over-exaderating, trust me on this one.... I'm really not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.