Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tales of a Mystery Man.


There's nothing interesting to say about my experiences....

Photobucket

....I'm a drifter. I drift - there's nothing interesting about that.

Photobucket

After a certain point, what can you really say?

Photobucket

When all is said and done, some things can't be explained.

Photobucket

My father would've told me that I'm just being melodramatic....



....but I swear I'm not.



Do you know what true beauty is?



True beauty is when you look up to the sun....



....and you realize something.



They say that the realization is different for everyone....

Photobucket

....but do you know what I came to understand one day?



It's that all who've come to pass on this planet have seen the sun.

Photobucket

Anyone you can imagine....

Photobucket

Anyone you've ever heard or thought of....

Photobucket

Anybody you've ever seen or met....

Photobucket

....they've all seen the sun at one point or another.

Photobucket

And in that one unique way: We're all connected throughout time....



Isn't that truly beautiful?



Of course, my brother never thought so....



He always had a way about him that I could never understand....



Always the cynical one....



Always sly, like a snake.

Photobucket

That was his favorite animal growing up....

Photobucket

....and of course, that's something that I never understood about him.



My life has been filled with so many beautiful moments.



At my age, the years come and go.

Photobucket

I look back on my life....

Photobucket

I didn't before, but I do now....



....and everything seems like a big blur.



Women, though....

Photobucket

....they've always been my forte.



My sisters....



....they used to say that I had our father's charming affects on their friends.



I have alot of his ways, I guess.

Photobucket

Apart of what I see, when I look back on my life....

Photobucket

....it's that some things never change.

Photobucket

The human spirit remains a humble thing for generations....

Photobucket

....it's constant.

Photobucket

Time has it's way of building regrets though....

Photobucket

It's been so damn long. I miss home....

Photobucket

I miss the feeling.



It wasn't until the other day, when I felt like I was back at home.

Photobucket

A girl was dancing in the grass at the park....

Photobucket

She was gorgeous.

Photobucket

She sat down as I approached her; didn't even notice me....

Photobucket

....and then she turned my way and asked my name.

Photobucket

"Michael," I told her.



My name is Michael....

Photobucket


"Tales of Archangel Michael"

Written

By

DaiQuan Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.