Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Special Project.

"It's hard to be angry when there's so much beauty in the world." - Lester Burnham


I came up with an idea to do a very special project a few weeks ago. I hinted to some friends about what it is, but I never got around to doing it. It's one of the things that I've been secretive about for a little while, and in a few words: It's awesome!

I'm not going to reveal exactly what the project is, but all I will say is that it'll be my very next blog post. So keep an eye out.... you won't forget it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.