Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slowpoke.

"I'll always come home."- Dan Vasser

Something amazing just happened to me, something that I've never experience before. An e-mail that I sent to myself two years ago just arrived in my inbox at Yahoo.

I'm surpised that this sort of thing even happens over the web too. And to make things even that more strange, the attachment that was in the email was a photo that I'd taken of a "Journeyman" ad in Times Square on a day that I skipped school, which was also the day after the series' premiere nearly two years ago! Time flies....

I guess Dan Vasser did keep his promise. Like he said in the pilot episode, He'll "always come home."

Taken: September 25, 2007

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.