Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mission Success!

"But what's confusing you, is just the nature of my game!" - Mick Jagger

My self-proclaimed mission to create a montage to the tune of over ten characters from Supernatural, while ending it all with a super montage that connected all the characters' points of view into one big story, went off without so much as a glitch as off 11:47 PM last night with "Time Has Come Today."

About three months ago, I made a promise to myself that I would have my montage mini-series of Supernatural all done and through with before the season premiere of the fifth season, and as usual, I've proven myself to be a man of my word.

Back to the montages, it was very fun and testing to create them all oddly enough. I loved how each and everyone of them turned out, but I'm not gonna lie, the fact that MySpace is always fucking up somehow, and in some cases, caused me to lose some work a few times, didn't help very much in terms of producing them all but I did indeed enjoy them none-the-less.

Originally, I'd only planned to do the main and recurring characters but I've come to love the idea so much that I've decided to continue the series of mine well into the upcoming year so that I can create montages for the remaining and new characters alike, all in an extended second volume.

So stay tuned! And be sure to check out the past montages I've done so far too....

It feels awesome to set a goal for yourself, and actually accomplish it on time, with your own rules to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.