Sunday, October 18, 2009

Five Hundred Come, Five Hundred To Go!

"Time is irrelevant, it's not linear." - Bono


Good lord, the time has finally come! You're officially reading my five-hundredth blog post! This is an awesome feeling, truly.

Since blog #400, my stats have increased dramatically.

This time around, these are the current stats....
Posts: 499

Comments: 1,426

Views: 11,317

Kudos: 789


I know I've said it before but this blog means so much to me that I can't help but to repeat myself once again: When I started this whole thing, I didn't know that it would've become such a vital part of my life.

Thanks to everyone who's been paying attention to the posts, commenting, and all else! It's honestly and truthfully apprieciated way more than any of you will possibly ever know. Thank You all so very, VERY much!

The thing that's amazing; it's the fact that two years ago, when Jason and I were at a Yankee's game, I recall telling him that I was close to writing my 50th post.... and now, two years later, I'm writing my 500th one. It's in a very weird, eerie way: Cool.

By the way, before I forget, my previous post/montage "Heroes" was planned in my head for about a year and a half, and to be honest, I think it's one of the top five montages I've ever created. Not to brag - but maybe a *comment* or two would be nice? (Pretty please?)   


Anyway.... thanks for reading thus far, and expect there to be 500+ more posts in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.