Monday, October 19, 2009

Flames & Relationships.

"Some things, you shouldn't get too good at; Like smiling, crying, and celebrity." - Bono


I wouldn't consider myself to be the smartest person on the planet, but I'm certainly not the dumbest either. I learn from my mistakes and experiences, and I use what I've learned in my everyday life to my advantage.

Relationships have never really been my thing. Never will be.

But unlike the Paul McCartneys of the world, the guys who never truly learn from their romantic missteps, I've learned to gain the upper hand in those situations because unlike (pretty much) the rest of the world, I know what my ins and outs in life truly are.

After certain things fail and fail and fail some more, it doesn't take me long to get the universe's message that certain things aren't meant to be. For me, it's matters of the heart.

The problem with alot of the world is that they can't get past some of their own unreachable hopes and false ideologies, which unfortunatley, aren't meant to come to past. People, by nature, are afraid to move on, and because of their own willingness to not move out of the darkness which they've found themselves in, people can drag others down with them.

How certain people can constantly go out for the affections of others, time and time again, while things never truly pan out the way they'd hoped; worked out remotely the way they'd planned, is, and always will be a mystery to me.

I don't have to keep putting my finger into the fire to figure out that it burns.... I learn. Others don't, but I do.

Relationships aren't my thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.