Friday, October 16, 2009

Hundreds of Years In The Future.

"Hundreds of years in the future, there could be computers searching for life on earth." - Chris Martin


It's important to dream. Sometimes, I even find myself lost in my head with all the things that could've been, and more importantly.... what can be, and will be. If I had the means to do so, I'd probably change the world tomorrow.

But of course, at the end of the day, I find myself facing the facts of reality. But even with that being the bottom line of my daily life, I'm always wondering where my life may lead me, the descisions that I'll be forced to face down in the future, if I'll be happy when I'm older, and if I'll regret some of the choices I've made [or will make] during my current days.

There seem to be so many questions that I need the answers to, yet, only the illusion of time can grant the answers to me.

Where will I be in ten years - or twenty?! The sky's the limit, I guess.

It makes me wonder if there truly is no fate but what we make, or rather, by circumstances beyond our control, our paths are drawn out for us. To be honest, I'd prefer the former.

I dream alot. I think alot. I improvise when it counts.

But I can't help but to wonder if I'll be remembered for anything at all a century from now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.