Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goodbye Ellen & Jo (Hopfully Not).

"To everything, there is a season." - Castiel


It's no news to the Supernatural community that two fan-favorite characters of the series are going to meet their end in next week's episode "Abandon All Hope". I'm extremely saddened by the news, although I'm highly anticipating the episode very much.

The two characters that automatically come to mind are the mother/daughter duo of Ellen & Jo Harvelle, which is a real shame because I absolutely LOVE both of the characters and admire what both characters bring to the series with each episode they're in.

I really, honestly, do hope that I'm wrong but as the episode approaches, it's becoming more and more evident to me that unfortunatley, I may be right in this instance. For once, I might be right, but I'm hoping that I'm extremely wrong. It's weird.

The characters of Ellen & Jo have always been favorites of mine, even more so than Anna Milton, Prophet Chuck, and other characters featured in the genius and epic series. And in an ideal world, it would be two evil characters to be killed in the upcoming episode but I have a feeling that it'll be the two good-hearted characters of Ellen & Jo, whom happen to be two of my own, personal, favorites who will meet their demise.

In any case, whether I'm proven right or wrong next week (I'm really, really, really hoping I'm wrong), I'm quite sure that the episode [which is the mid-season fall finale] will end up as one to remember!

I absolutley can't wait for the highly rumored throwdown between Castiel and Lucifer....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.