Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas, And The Big Six Hundred!

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from." - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


Coincidence or not, I began writing this blog at 8:09 AM! Kinda like an allegory for my birthday. But I don't believe in coincidences, a higher power (though, not a religious one) is more fun to tangle around with in my head.

Anyhow, this is my six hundreth blog post.... on CHRISTMAS DAY!

Three cheers for blog posting!

Since I began this blog so many years ago, I've been overwhelmed by how far it's come. This page is something that I'm very proud of, and have worked on tirelessly.

I'm grateful to those who've taken the time out to read my posts and, on a good day, comment on what I've had to say these past four (nearly five) years.

I'm not a religious person in any way, shape or form, but even I can't deny the power of Christmas. It's always been a magical day, and I wish that it will continue to be one for all eternity. This day, to me, has nothing to do with religious beliefs, or politics, or anything like that.... but about family and the brighter side of the human heart.

I've used this blog as a way to touch the hearts and minds of anyone who ever cared to hear my words and thoughts, over the internet (one of the many things that conncet us all in this day and age), and I'm not quite sure if I've suceeded in that mission yet, but I hope to do so someday.

I created this entire account as a christmas gift to myself, on christmas eve of 2005, and to be honest, it's been one of the best things that I've ever done in my life, so far.

I'm so apprieciative of my friends, and my family, and to those who've come and gone over the years. You guys have all taught me things about life, and about myself that I can only dream to find in other places.

This blog has been a big part of my life, and I hope that it'll be apart of your's too, somewhere down the line. Thank You. Thank You.... whoever you are.

As it's turned out, the small time period between this blog and my last hundred blog milestone (HERE), have opened up a new thing for me to be proud of: I've broken yet another record!

It's only taken me two months, and seven days, for me to reach this sixth hundredth post since my fifth hundreth one. That's remarkable.

The stats this time around have been astonishing! This is my blog stats as they are right at this moment....

Posts: 599

Comments: 1, 477

Views: 14, 358

Kudos: 789
Opposed to blog #500's stats, which were impressive for it's time (11, 317 views then, in October - now, it's at 14, 358 only two months later!), these past hundred blogs have recieved over three THOUSAND views! I'm really proud of that.

Once again.... thanks for reading! It means more than you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.