Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Smallville, Come On Down!

"The road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch." - Lex Luthor


I'm soooo excited about my upcoming project! After doing so many montage mini-series this past year, featuring all of the characters from my most beloved TV shows, I figured that I'd do one more before the year concludes.

For my last mini-series of the year, I chose to do the characters from Smallville - the series that introduced me to so many other things in my life, including Supernatural - the show that eventually took it's place in my heart and mind.

I've always been a huge fan of Superman, and to me, I believe that if it weren't for the character's existance, the world of fiction as we know it, today, in all types of media, wouldn't even exist.

I paid tribute to the superhero last year around this time, in a montage named "So Far Away" by Staind, but this time around, I figured I'd go even more in-depth into the character's life, and tell the stories of those he's encountered throughout his time growing up in none other than.... Smallville.
Keep an eye out for the montages as I post them up within the next week or so!

You won't regret it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.