Monday, January 11, 2010

Awesome Upcoming Projects.

"The best can be established with facts and figures." - Alex Prince, JR.


I'll make this quick! I've decided to do some more montage mini-series, and the characters who I'm planning on using this time around are equally as awesome. The characters will be from the "Reaper" & "Terminator" points of views, respectively.

I'll be creating and posting them as I continue with the second volume of Supernatural, which I'm about to restart working on.

It's going to take a lot out of me to work on three series, all at once, but I've beat the odds plenty (PLENTY!) of times before, so I'm not too worried about the quality of the montages.

Sam Oliver & Sarah Connor will start their respective montage mini-series off. For those interested in only my "Supernatural" series, I'm going to restart off with an unexpected character - so I'll let the mystery of who it is, linger in your minds up until then....

(Stay tuned! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.