Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh, The Things I've Got In Store For You Guys....!

"A man without a plan is not a man." - Friedrich Nietzsche


In the season of unbearable heat, uncontrollable anger, beach fun, barbecues and finally: Relaxation, I'm going to keep all of you guys very well-entertained until the fall comes back around to grace us with her magical aura of perfect weather and optimism. And how will I carry out this task, you ask?

MONTAGES!

I've been taking a break from blogging too heavily, as of late, but don't worry.... I've got LOTS of projects and ideas-in-production that'll keep you guys pretty occupied over the sweltering summer.

Without giving away too much, let's just say that Dan Vasser and Grace Hanadarko will have a pretty nice and active time, here on the blog, for the first couple of weeks of summer! Also, the Winchester Brothers will be back (in a newer capacity, though, much unlike the two-year long "Supernatural" Montage Series), and you can all expect to finally see the likes of quite a few comic book characters from Marvel, DC, Image, and Dark Horse Comics get their very own character-study esque montages too!

In the meantime, I'll be packing my stuff up and moving.... but I'm managing my time so that I'll get all these projects posted here in a timely fashion.

So, yeah, as usual.... keep an eye out and keep reading the blog!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.