Friday, July 2, 2010

The Big Come Down (Redux).

Click For Song: HERE
There is a game I play....

Photobucket

....try to make myself okay....

Photobucket

....try so hard to make the pieces all fit....

Photobucket

....smash it apart....

Photobucket

....just for the fuck of it!

Photobucket

(Bye, bye)

Photobucket

(Oooh)....

Photobucket

....gotta get back to the bottom of it....

Photobucket

....(oooh)....

Photobucket

....the big come down....

Photobucket

....isn't that what you wanted?!

Photobucket

(Oooh)....

Photobucket

....find a place with the failed and forgotten....

Photobucket

....(oooh)....

Photobucket

....isn't that really what you wanted now?!

Photobucket

There is no place I can go....

Photobucket

....there is no way I can hide....

Photobucket

....it feels....

Photobucket

....like it keeps....

Photobucket

....coming from the inside!

Photobucket

There is a hate that burns within....

Photobucket

....the most desperate place....

Photobucket

....I have ever been!

Photobucket

Try to get back to where I'm from....

Photobucket

....but the closer I get....

Photobucket

....the worse it becomes....

Photobucket

....the closer I get, the worse it becomes!

Photobucket

There is no place I can go....

Photobucket

....there is no place I can hide....

Photobucket

....it feels like it keeps....

Photobucket

....coming from the inside!

Photobucket


"The Big Come Down"

By

Nine Inch Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.