Friday, July 2, 2010

Four Down, One (Actually Two) More To Go....!

"You go backwards, but then you go forwards again." - Chris Martin


So! It looks like my long-awaited (and endlessly worked on) reboot of the original and horribly done "Journeyman" montage series of mine, has payed off! The new series is obviously MUCH better than the original ever even attemted to be, and all in all, I'm extremely happy with the way the reboot has turned out.

I worked on it for weeks.... since even before my great-grandmother passed away last May, but most of all, I'm just really glad that I can now look at a Journeyman montage series on my blog, without having the utmost shame in my eyes as I do so. I honestly don't know what the hell I was thinking when I was doing the original one, but I feel as if the newer retcons are decent enough that I can redeem myself for the horrendous way the original series ended up (much unlike the "Supernatural" and "In Plain Sight" series I've also done).

To be truthful, the only reason I'm even keeping the original series around is because of three things:

One: I despise the idea of re-writing history on the blog. My attitude is this: What you see of this page down the line, is what you would've seen the same day I originally posted the blog post. To me, that policy of mine helps keep things a tad bit authentic.

Two: To remind me to NEVER, EVER, EVER create a montage series that horrible again.

and....

Three: To show that I'm not perfect, and that we all slip up sometimes.

Anyway, I'm going to stop my babbling now.... look for the series concluder of the new and improved (and OFFICIAL) replacement to the original "Journeyman" montage series sometime within the day or definately tomorrow.


P.S: The Winchester Boys will be back in a newer capacity, as I promised (HERE), soon enough, so don't worry!

*See?! I truly AM a man of my word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.