Saturday, July 31, 2010

Her Name Was Grace.

"I found grace inside a sound; I found grace: It's all I've found!" - Bono


I've been waiting to do a montage series for "Saving Grace" for quite a while, and now that I've finally got all of the resources to do so - without a doubt - that'll be the next montage series that I''ll work on. I've been planning on it for a while now, but I just haven't had much time to do it, thanks to all of the other stuff I've been busy working on as of late.

But, anyhow, I'm already having fun working on the new series, and I have a feeling it'll turn out very well - particular, the second montage in the series.

So, up until I post the first entry in the series, just keep in mind what Chris Martin said in Coldplay's song "Death And All His Friends": Just be patient, and don't worry....

:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.