Friday, July 9, 2010

Lest Ergo.

"The people in need will not be drowned out; there's nothing you have that need, I can breathe." - Bono


This is going to be a productive summer for me. Montage-wise, the rebooted "Journeyman" series was just the tip of the ice-berg. Of course, the "Saving Grace" series I mentioned not too long ago is on it's way, but I'm working on some self-enclosed ones too, and I've got a pretty good feeling I'm gonna be doing a "X-Men" series somewhere later in the summer (which'll be my first non-television-esque type of montage series).

As for the Winchester Boys, they've reached a whole new level of awesomeness when it comes to what I've got in store for them - it's an endgame of mine which can only be fully understood after I'm done with the "Saving Grace" mini-series (you'll see what I'm planning soon enough, if you haven't already!).

Anyway, that's just about as much as I'm gonna spill in terms of what's to come for the blog, so I hope you're all interested in what I've got brewing up in my mind. Lest ergo, you won't regret being patient. :)

Patience is a virtue.

Besides, you always need an ace in the hole....

Iron20Man20Tony20Stark.jpg picture by U2er

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.