Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kite / Acrobat.

Click For Songs: HERE
Kite:
Something....

Photobucket

....is about to give....

Photobucket

....I can feel it coming....



....I think I know what it is.



I'm not afraid to die....



....I'm not afraid to live....



....and when I'm flat on my back....



....I hope to feel like I did.



And hardness....



....it sets in....



....you need some protection....



....to thinner the skin.



I want you to know....



....that you don't need me anymore.



I want you to know....

Photobucket

....you don't need anyone....

Photobucket

....or anything at all.

Photobucket

Who's to say where the wind will take you....



....who's to say what it is will break you....



....I don't know....



....which way the wind will blow.

Photobucket

Who's to know when the time has come around....



....don't want to see you cry....



....I know that this is not goodbye.



In summer, I can taste the salt of the sea....



....there's a kite blowing out of control on the breeze....



....I wonder what's gonna happen to you....



....you wonder what has happened to me.

2fin6.jpg picture by U2er

I'm a man....

Photobucket

....I'm not a child....

Photobucket

....a man who sees....

Photobucket

....the shadow behind....

Photobucket

....your eyes.

Photobucket

Who's to say where the wind will take you....

2fin74.jpg picture by U2er

....who's to say what it is will break you....



....I don't know....



....where the wind will blow.



Who's to know when the time has come around....



....I don't want to see you cry....



....I know that this is not goodbye.



Did I waste it....



....not so much, I couldn't taste it....

2fin14-1.jpg picture by U2er

....life should be fragrant....



....rooftop to the basement....



....the last of the rock stars....



....when hip-hop drove the big cars....



....in the time....



....when new media....



....was the big idea....



....that was the big idea.



Acrobat:
Don't believe what you hear....



....don't believe what you see....

Photobucket

....if you just close your eyes....

Photobucket

....you can feel the enemy.



When I first met you, girl....

Photobucket

....you had fire in your soul....

Photobucket

....what happened to your face....



....of melting snow?



Now it looks like this....



....and you can swallow, or you can spit....



....you can throw it up....



....or choke on it....



....and you can dream....



....so dream out loud....



....you know that your time is coming 'round....



....so don't let the bastards....



....grind you down.



No, nothing makes sense....



....nothing seems to fit....



....I know you'd hit out....



....if you only knew where to hit.



And I'd join the movement....



....if there was one I could believe in....

Photobucket

....yeah, I'd break bread and wine....



....if there was a church I could receive in....



....cause I need it now....



....to take a cup....



....to fill it up....



....to drink it slow....



....I can't let you go.



I must be....

Photobucket

....an acrobat....

Photobucket

....to talk like this....



....and act like that....



....and you can dream.....



....so dream out loud....



....and don't let the bastards grind you down....



....(oh, lord, save me).



(What are we going to do, now that it's all been said....

Photobucket

....no new ideas in my house: I'm a book that was being read!)

Photobucket

And I must be....



....an acrobat....



....to talk like this....



....and act like that.



And you can dream....

0leon752.jpg picture by U2er

....so dream out loud....



....and you can find....



....your own way out.



And you can build....



....and I can will....



....and you can call....



....can't wait until.



And you can stash....



....and you can seize....

grace6.jpg picture by U2er

....and dreams begin....

Photobucket

....responsibilities.

Photobucket

And I can love....



....and I can love....



....and I know that the tide is....

Photobucket

....turning 'round....



....so don't let the bastards...



....grind you down.

Photobucket


"Kite" & "Acrobat"

By

U2



Screencaps By DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.