Friday, August 13, 2010

That Was a Fun Project.

"Victory is sweet, but only when you've known defeat." - Malcolm S. Forbes


The saying above, is very true! Out of boredom and many outside circumstances which kept me from my work on the blog last June, came a really big success for me: The "Saving Grace" mini-series which I just wrapped up yesterday.

After reviewing the whole series once over, last night, I was immediately impressed with what I'd worked so very hard on for twelve days straight. And not to blow my own horn.... but it truly is a good mini-series, by my own standards, and I'm proud of what I accomplished with it.

But now that that particular series is all done with, there's only one place left for me to use the very awesome character of Grace Hanadarko: In the Supernatural crossover series which I've been working on sporadically over the summer.

Stay tuned....

khd3390.jpg picture by U2er

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.