Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lights In The Sky (V2).

Click For Song: HERE
She's mostly gone....

Photobucket

....some other place.

lights3-1.jpg picture by U2er

I'm getting by....

lights3.jpg picture by U2er

....in other ways.

Photobucket

Everything they whispered in our ear....

Photobucket

....is coming true.

x-files.jpg picture by U2er

Try to justify the things I used to do....

lights9.jpg picture by U2er

....believe in you.

lights16.jpg picture by U2er

Watching you drown....

Photobucket

....I'll follow you down....

lights12.jpg picture by U2er

....I am here right beside you.

Photobucket

The lights in the sky have finally arrived....

lights6.jpg picture by U2er

....I am staying right beside you.

lights13.jpg picture by U2er

I tried to stay away....

Photobucket

....just in case.

Photobucket

I've come to realize....

Photobucket

....we all have our place.

Photobucket

Time, time has a way....

Photobucket

....y'know....

Photobucket

....to make it clear.

Photobucket

And I have my role in this....

Photobucket

....I can't disappear....

Photobucket

....or leave you here.

zmiscellanious19.jpg picture by U2er

Watching you drown....

Photobucket

....I'll follow you down.....

lights2.jpg picture by U2er

....and I am here....

lights10.jpg picture by U2er

....right beside you.

Photobucket

The lights in the sky....

fuse26.jpg picture by U2er

....are waving goodbye....

lights1.jpg picture by U2er

....and I am staying....

Photobucket

....right beside you.

Photobucket


"Lights In The Sky"

By

Nine Inch Nails


In Memory Of My Great-Grandmother, Edith Williams....

7/24/1915 - 5/19/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.