Monday, February 13, 2012

Metal.

Click For Song: HERE
We're in the building where they make us grow....



....and I'm frightened by the liquid engineers....



....like you.



My Mallory heart is sure to fail....



....I could crawl around the floor just like I'm real....



....like you.



The sound of metal, I want to be you....



....I should learn to be a man....



....like you.



Plug me in....



....and turn me on....



....oh, everything is moving!



I need my treatment....



....it's tomorrow....



....they send me singing....



...."I am an American"....



....to you.



Picture this, if I should make the change....



....I'd like to pull the wires from the wall....



....did you?



And who are you and how can I try....



....here, inside, I like the metal....



....don't you?



All I know is no one dies....



....I'm still confusing love with need.




"Metal"

By

Gary Numan

Later Covered By Nine Inch Nails


Screencaps By DaiQuan M. Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.