Friday, April 26, 2013

Attention-Seekers.

What's funniest is that none of the whiny criticisms I've gotten - not a single one - from any of the plethora of sensitive crybabies or jaded trolls who've taken the time out of their unfulfilled lives to irritate me on Facebook, since I opened my page in 2010, have ever shut down merely one of the respective points that I made to get them so butthurt in the first place. And that's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Read any of the complaints I've received or just one of the arguments someone has started with me and name just one where the troll got the last word in. Never happened, never will happen. Because arguing with your emotions, in the vein of an infant, does not trump logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.