Friday, April 12, 2013

Unwavering Freedom.



"A tyrant is a man who allows his people no freedom." - Sascha Konietzko

Black sport stars are nothing but modern day slaves, especially Basketball players. Whenever you're told what you can wear, what you can support, what events you can attend on your personal time, or when to speak and who to speak to then you've compromised your freedom and cannot be categorized as an independent human being.



Whenever you're dealing with a mentality which dictates that as long as you catch a ball and score and do as you're told, then you're okay in management's book, you're officially a slave by the definition of the word because you have no freedom without consequence to do as you please to a rational extent. Those restrictions are the exact same reason why I refused to join any of the academic programs constantly offered to me in High School despite being harassed by students and faculty alike, year after year, and why I'm proud that I stood my ground: Because I'm my own person and I answer to nobody.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.