Thursday, May 30, 2013

Not Passive, Just Agressive.

Day started off on a funny note. It was so hot this morning that I was so thirsty which forced me to get a bottle of water from the employee fridge, not knowing that one of my co-workers saves the bottles to recycle them at the recycling machine in return for five cents a piece.

As I usually do, unintentionally, I crushed the bottle when I was done with it. Don't ask me why, it's just a nagging habit of mine; You can always catch me fidgeting with things in my hands - unbeknownst to me - like a Kleptomaniac with ADHD. Anyway, she saw the crushed bottle of mine at my table and quipped: "Hey, man! That's five cent you cost me, brother! You angry 'bout something? Need to see Jeannie [the Resident Therapist]?" I was dead from laughter there for a few seconds....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.