Saturday, June 1, 2013

Whatever Is Whatever.

And another thing: Just because I'm good at whatever I set my mind to, that doesn't make me arrogant, it makes me honest. If I didn't provide results from my endeavors, there wouldn't be anything for you trolls who message me all day long, to hate on in the first place.

I started a blog from nothing and made it one of the most popular on the net on my own, I earned my GED six months ahead of my originally scheduled graduation date on my own, I won a scholarship to Film School at the age of seventeen on my own, I won three consecutive writing contests before the age of eighteen on my own, I got two job offers back-to-back in a field of study which I had no prior experience in - at the time - on my own merely three weeks after completing my training, I created an unseen artform and won a copyright for it from the government just shy of my twentieth birthday on my own, I wrote a spec-script for one of the most prestigious comic book corporations in the world on my own before I even reached drinking age, and I won the highest starting position out of fifty slots at my current job on my own even though I was the youngest applicant to be accepted by the corporation within the past eight years.

And I did all of this without fathering so much as one child, ever getting arrested or fined for anything, or ingesting any type of illegal drug or substance. So, call me what you want to call me but atleast I can walk the walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.