Thursday, June 6, 2013

Entitled Scum.

Same people who want to tell you how outraged they are at your posts, are the same ones who are first in line to tell you that they won't stand for anyone trying to control them, limit their voices, or tell them what to say. So, fuck all the whiners and complainers: I'll say whatever I want to say, however the fuck I feel like saying it.

If you can't find the time to comment on the positive things that I talk about, don't presume to think you're important enough to gain my attention or empathy when you find yourself so-called "offended" by my opinions either. Get over yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.