Monday, July 29, 2013

Maximum Selfishness.

So, explain to me how this works as if I'm a two-year-old: You know somebody for years, reconnect with them to a degree, hold them at arm's length for nine months by preying on their sympathies through claims that you're too busy and in mourning over a loved one to be with them, continue to play extensively into the idea that there's hope for a rekindling, yet start dating someone else who you barely even know out of the blue? Bitch, please. Just like all the other scandalous ones who you like to think of yourself as being above that preceded you.

True colors always come out. And this all goes to validate my so-called cynicism, as I'm labeled for harboring. I've landed on my feet once again though, as I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.