Friday, August 2, 2013

Denial Lost.

As if Hell froze over, I discovered a new show that I care about and love. Like love love, not just love. Okay, maybe not "Supernatural"-level love love, but a rare kind for sure. I don't pick up many shows, sometimes for years, but after seeing only three episodes of this extremely cult series, I had to buy the DVDs. Hell, I even watched the rest online - fuck it, I'll admit it.

I feel like I'm cheating on "Supernatural" and "Game of Thrones" while they're away on business through the summer and on my sidechick "Burn Notice" as she lays dying on her deathbed in her final season of life though. I'm a bigamist, maybe. I'll tell you guys which series it is in due time. There is a deity in the clouds.... well, maybe not, but you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.