Monday, August 12, 2013

Fulfillment, Pt. 2.

Okay, so I have to apologize! I promised that I'd finally write the review about the new TV series that I've fallen in love with over this past summer but damn that for right now. I'm sorry but the moment I've been waiting for, for over half a decade, has finally arrived. "Journeyman" has received an official release on DVD from Fox and I can't take my eyes off of this object.

You have to understand, as any of my friends already know upon laying their eyes on this image, that I've been waiting on this short-lived legendary classic to be released for a very, very, very, very, very, very long time. And now that I'm actually holding this set in my hands? It's like the validation of a myth, in the vain of the shock that Jorah Mormont was met with when Daenerys Targaryen rose from the ashes of the Pyre with dragons perched on her shoulders. I never thought I'd see this series again in any official format since it hasn't received any mention in years but I was gladly proven wrong. Sure, I have the original broadcast versions of the episodes that I bought from a private dealer years ago in a DVD case that I made myself, as soon as I got them, but this.... THIS is the way it was always meant to be. 

The new official DVD was released only in the UK but do you think that stopped me from finding a way to make it play on my laptop? No. Just no.

2007 was a memorable year for me. In large part, because of what Kevin Falls' story taught me for three months. Thank you, Mr. Falls.

P.S.: At long last! Gretchen Egolf in Widescreen! Maybe there is a God. <3 p="">

P.P.S: Then, again, this brilliant series got cancelled because of the Writer's Strike.... so maybe not.


 photo august12_zps31f55a83.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.