Monday, August 5, 2013

My Dirty, Rotten, No-Good Day.

"Some days are better than others." - Bono

This day thought it would get me down but nope. Necklace snapped when I woke up, hit a curb on my way to work which burst my front tire, had a consumer repeatedly try to grab my face about thirty times today, dealt with the usual attitudes of the bitter women I work with, tried to fill my tire with air at the gas station after work but the ATM wasn't working, and then had to walk two miles home after putting what I thought was free air into my tire while the gauge didn't fit in actuality.

I did have a cool moment this morning on my way to work where I ran into Quamel Cotto on my bike as he was skating past me; We didn't even stop riding when we gave each other a pound at mutual high speed. Cameos in other people's timelines are always fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.