Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Problems & Solutions.

One of those days again! Motherfucker tried to run me off the rode this morning. I grabbed my brakes hard, which locked my front tired and caused the rear end of my bike to swing ninety degrees. After the guy drove off as if he had the right-of-way in the first place, I followed suit and tried to ride off on my bike as well but it wouldn't move for some reason (as if this morning wasn't stressful enough) so I looked down at my front tire and saw that it was MASSIVELY damaged from the stress and weight of stopping so abruptly: It was bent badly in the shape of an "S".

Like, seriously! An "S"! My tire!

Anyway, it didn't help that I was already running a bit late for work when I had to turn the bike upside down on it's belly to bend the wheel back into place as best as I could with my knee but it worked to some extent. Not much though. Once I clocked in, I took the damaged tire off of the bike in the underground lot and messed with it for the rest of my workday in the classroom I was assigned to oversee. Luckily, I got it back in good shape by my lunch break and rode off to enjoy the rest of the day with an old friend during what had been, up until that point, a very shitty day without a doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.