Friday, August 9, 2013

Time To Play The Game!

This was a birthday worth remembering! Literally everyone I care about was apart of it in some way or another, as if I were being coronated into a far-off paradise of some kind - even those who I thought I would never hear from again came out of the woodworks. It's so symbolic of the massive life I've lead in many areas of my life since I first pondered on where I'd be at this current age of mine, when I was only six years old.

Thank you all, so very much. Here's to twenty-two more years of observation, philosophy, and creativity from your's truly. Because of each of you: My special day was made even more special. Roads may get bumpy but there's always a place worth reaching, as Sam and Dean Winchester have taught me since I was thirteen. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.