Saturday, May 9, 2015

Too Late To Reprimand Me‬.

"There are no strings on me." - Ultron


 photo 10407975_1476975728985582_6475363172376729363_n_zpsqrcvwfxk.png

I used to hate those goody-two-shoed teacher's pet fuckers in school. Until I made the conscious decision to stop doing Homework all together in the fifth grade, that is. I remember getting fed up somewhere in the fall of 2001 and never doing a single page of Homework again until the day I graduated High School, ironically seven months ahead of schedule.

See, while my parents never knew of my ruse, I put the integrity of their teaching me to outmaneuver the system in order to win to the test and it paid off with my grades first.

Where there's a will, there's a way, and I'm better off than most people my age are today: I, in a way, have my own (albeit small) business with my blog, I fund my life with my own money from a job I got entirely on my own, I don't have any children running around, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't get high, I speak my mind whenever I feel like it to whoever I feel like speaking it to without getting punked by trolls and haters, and I haven't had to ask anyone for a single thing in many years and I'm only twenty-three years old. I think I did good, I think they did good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.