Sunday, August 9, 2015

Montage Series: "Star Wars".

"Always remember: Your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn


From early childhood, I've always loved and adored George Lucas' masterwork that is the ever-expanding "Star Wars" franchise. I grew up with the characters, I studied their philosophies, and I'd always taken them very seriously in my adolescence. So, when I decided to come out of hiatus after nearly two years to create new montages on my blog, I decided quickly that I wanted to focus my energies towards examining the characters from "Star Wars" as my very first series since completing the "X-Men" montage series back in 2012. And because I'm not a fan of the idea behind "The Force Awakens" arrogantly erasing the "New Jedi Order" novel series, I decided that I would strictly stick to the characters from the first six films as the canon for my montage series. As always, though: It wasn't easy but I somehow managed to get the job done.

The series was created over the course of five months between 2014 and 2015, and it found itself materializing in a much busier period in my life than ever before: Since 2012, I'd started a new job, begun a new relationship with my girlfriend Jasmine, and only had the weekends available to work on the project - making it the very first time ever that I had to pace myself weekend-by-weekend to complete a fresh entry until I eventually concluded the series; Long gone, were the times of working for days on end to complete an entire series in only a matter of a week the way that I did with the "Rescue Me" montage series in 2010 when I was single, not working, nor going to school.

When all was said and done, though, the "Star Wars" montage series turned out to be a fresh start for a fresh new era and it was far from a disappointment for me! I sincerely hope that you thoroughly do enjoy yourself as you witness the series unfold all over again.


Star Wars:

Qui-Gon Jinn: Dirty Day

Obi-Wan Kenobi: A Whisper

Anakin Skywalker: And All That Could Have Been

Padmé Amidala: With Or Without You (V2)


Leia Organa: Do You Feel Loved?


Lando Calrissian: Down In It

Yoda: Atlas

Series Concluder: The Pretender (V2)

 photo compilations 2_zps9yytojpc.jpg

The Circle is Now Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montages, the artform thereof, and all subsequent works featured on this blog page are owned by DaiQuan M. Cain and are subject to copyright (#185729-V) under the U.S. Copyright Law of 1976 & the U.S. Library of Congress. Any thievery, unauthorized usage, or infringement of said work(s) and copyright(s) will result in a fine of up to $250,000 or more.